Love that wall paper! Were their older people living there before? haha Those pictures of you and Aden are adorable! Looks like you guys are loving it down there, but we miss you up here!
Haha... oh wow... I guess someone has to buy things like that. lol. wow... I cant get over the wall paper. We have some pretty rad looking wall papers and paint choices here as well. Good luck taking that stuff off. My tip... water! Doesn't harm the walls and it just peels right off but you have to get the plastic layer off first or at least score it with a tool they have so that the water penetrates through to the other side. Glad to know you are having fun with it though. :)
5 comments:
Ha ha--I love it! Nothing like a house covered in "beautiful" wallpaper. Those pictures of you and Aiden are so cute!
Love that wall paper! Were their older people living there before? haha Those pictures of you and Aden are adorable! Looks like you guys are loving it down there, but we miss you up here!
You guys look cute in anything. The wallpaper doesn't make the family. Love ti Melissa.
Haha... oh wow... I guess someone has to buy things like that. lol. wow... I cant get over the wall paper. We have some pretty rad looking wall papers and paint choices here as well. Good luck taking that stuff off. My tip... water! Doesn't harm the walls and it just peels right off but you have to get the plastic layer off first or at least score it with a tool they have so that the water penetrates through to the other side. Glad to know you are having fun with it though. :)
That is quite interesting paper I must say. You look gorgeous in those pics of you two.
Post a Comment