Aiden has been rolling around all over the place. Just recently he started getting on his knees and scooting forward. He loves to rock back and forth... it's so funny! I'm sure it won't be long before he's crawling all over the place.
The Happenings of our Happy Little Family
6 comments:
Way to go Aiden! I can't believe he's pretty much crawling! Madelyn just started doing that the past couple of days too. It's exciting to see them learn new things.
WELCOME to craziness! You won't believe how much more work motherhood can be with a child who's mobile!
That video is adorable! He is very close...watcht out!
Yee Haw. Go and make a mess for momma.. Get up and get em..
I wouldn't be surprised if he's crawling by the end of this week. At that stage Michael picked it up real quick.
That's so cute! He's all grown up!
aw.. so fun!! You better get your swim suits ready cause I will be there for a week and we need to get Aiden in the pool.
Post a Comment