That was fun! There are 77 people with the name Elisabeth Walker but 0 with the name Lyza Walker. . .maybe I need to make it permanant! thanks that was cool!
I did this and I think it was 74. It is so weird huh. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day Melissa. It was so fun to see Kelsey's baby at Traces reception. He is adorable. You my. So cute. Take Care...
3 comments:
That was fun! There are 77 people with the name Elisabeth Walker but 0 with the name Lyza Walker. . .maybe I need to make it permanant! thanks that was cool!
These are very interesting and fun!!
I did this and I think it was 74. It is so weird huh. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day Melissa. It was so fun to see Kelsey's baby at Traces reception. He is adorable. You my. So cute. Take Care...
Post a Comment