I had a wonderful Mother's Day... breakfast, roses, gift certificate to the salon for a pedicure, dinner with family... but the best part was listening to Bryan speak in church! He gave an amazing talk about the women who have influenced his life. So many people were touched by his remarks! Thanks for all the kind words hun... I love you!
I love being a mom! The late sleepless nights, the heartaches, the tears are all worth it! Aiden has brought me so much joy!! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with this precious little boy!
And to all the women who have influenced my life... Happy Mother's Day to you!!



2 comments:
I always thought you'd make a wonderful mother...and you do! Isn't it great to have wonderful women to look to as examples too? Happy late Mother's Day!
Luckily June is still in my ward. I just think she is still a doll. And your mom, don't get me started. Adorable. You are so blessed Melissa.
Post a Comment