Saturday, June 14, 2008

Casa De Fruita and The Beach

We had a really fun day yesterday. We went the beach! But first we stopped at Casa De Fruita! For those of you from the Tri-Cities it's a lot like Country Mercantile except 5 times larger. It's has some great little stores with lots of yummy foods and free samples, a little train ride, a pond with ducks, a carousel, and lots of other fun things to see. Aiden was so excited to see everything. Here he's standing up in the train car all by himself. This is a new trick... he's trying to stand up by himself now from a sitting position! He's getting pretty darn close! I could not get Aiden to take a nap the entire day. He was so excited about everything that was going on. I thought for sure he would fall asleep on the car ride home, which he did but only for 30 minutes and then he was wide awake again just laughing and talking. He had a great time!








5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love how Aiden is smiling so big his double chin is showing. SO cute!

Jan said...

I can't get enough of all you guys from Pasco's babies. This Aiden is absolutely cute how he smiles. Thanks for posting pictures of your family fun..

Diana said...

So fun! Which beach did you guys go to?!?! Are you guys heading out to San Jose in August? We realized that we need to actually get serious about looking for apartments. Have you guys found any good ones yet?!?!

Adamson Family said...

Fun. I a lot of my friends worked their in high school. Guys mostly so they could drive all of the cool old cars. Sounds like you had a great day.

Elizabeth C said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I have never been to Cali, can you believe it? I've been to tons of other states on the west coast, but not CA, maybe we'll have to pay you guys a visit! :)