I love being invited to baby showers... it gives me an excuse to sew! The first picture is a little outfit I made for my cousins baby. The second picture is a nursing cover with a matching diaper pouch and burp cloths (thanks for the great idea Cindy).

7 comments:
That outfit is A-dor-a-ble! Good job! What a nice homemade gift! I'm not sure why my camera lets me take a long video. I use my digital camera & use the video setting & I upload it to blogger. Not sure why it works for me. I just do it.
What a fantastic job Melissa. Homemade gifts are the very best. You did so good.
You are so talented! Wait--did you make the denim dress you sent Madelyn before she was born? I thought you bought it. Either way I love it. This outfit looks as great as that one! It's one of our favorites.
Em - no I didn't make the dress I sent Madelyn, but I loved it so much that I copied it a little. I noticed her wearing it in her photo shoot... she looks adorable in it!!
Melissa! you are such a talented lady!! They look great and your little guy is just a doll!
You are sooo talented at sewing! I hope to someday be as good as you!
super cute. That is one thing that i will not attempt! That takes too muck for me.
Post a Comment