Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jabbering

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love his sweet jibber jabber. So cute.

Em and Ms said...

I LOVE the talking. He's adorable. It's amazing how different a little boy sounds from Madelyn, even at this age.

Jan said...

That was the cutest jibber jabber I have ever heard. I see so much Monson in the boy. He is so cute.

Who is this Em and M. I see her everywhere I am and I can't figure it out. Should I know her? She is so sweet in her comments.

Riggs Familia said...

HA Ha! i love it. what a cute little man!
I love how he turns to his elephant friend and tells him something!

Walker Family said...

Melissa, first you look great, I agree with everyone that your hair is so amazing! Your little guy is so cute and he is getting so big! I love his little jabber jabber!