
Just so you all know... I have finally gotten my two bottom teeth to come through!! It has been several months of teething and sore gums, but they are finally here! Now if my top two teeth would just come through I would be one happy camper! Hopefully soon...I can feel them getting close! Aren't those little teethers so cute!
5 comments:
Watch out, the boy has got a bite on. So cute. Was he good for you during the exposuring journey?
Have fun eating the man food now.
Thanks for sharing Melissa. Adorable.
I'm impressed you actually got a picture showing off those pearly whites. Sorry he's had a hard time teething. Good thing he's cute eh? Way to go Aiden!
Congratulations Aiden! That's so exciting! I hope it wasn't too painful! :)
Woohoo! The two little bottom teeth are so cute! Lydia had those forever...they eventually became "devil teeth" there were two little bite marks in everything!
That's a good pic of those teeth. Im impressed. His little plaid shirt on the left is so cute!
Yea for teeth!
Post a Comment