We got Aiden a little pool to play in. He loves it! We both do actually. It's a great way to cool off from the summer heat. He was fascinated with the sides and thought it was so fun to stand up and bounce on them.
I love his arms!!! They are so stinkin cute! He is adorable. Our boys love swimming too. We haven't gotten a little pool yet, but we have a membership to the aquatic center by us and we like to go once a week to cool off and just get out of the house!!
5 comments:
He is so chubby! I love it. :)
Look at that little rolly polly. He is so cute Melissa. I love these pics.
I love his arms!!! They are so stinkin cute! He is adorable. Our boys love swimming too. We haven't gotten a little pool yet, but we have a membership to the aquatic center by us and we like to go once a week to cool off and just get out of the house!!
What a darlingly chubby boy. How cute. Also, your projects are pretty cool. Your little outfit looked professional. Good work!
You should call this post "Michelin Baby Goes Swimming."
Post a Comment