
On Saturday we spent the day in Columbia. Bryan's parents had tickets to a play, so while they enjoyed the show, Bryan, Aiden and I enjoyed walking through the old historic town. Columbia used to be a mining town years ago. They have restored several of the building, and have activities like panning for gold, dipping candles, carriage rides, taste testing at the old candy shop, watching the blacksmith make horse shoes, listening to the performers on the street... etc. It's really a fun place! We had a great time!


4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! And Melissa, you're gorgeous! Those pictures are great. You're so skinny too--what's your secret? I've been at a standstill for way too long.
Sounds like some interesting things to do there. I love the last picture of you all. Aiden's face is so cute. I love your hair at that length- it's cute. Beautiful family!
Looks like so much fun! Oh my gosh! I can't believe how BIG Aiden is getting!! He's so cute! :)
Post a Comment