


Aiden is 4 months old! Wow where has the time gone! I was trying to take some pictures of him and he was making some pretty funny faces. His nanna bought him this cute shirt and sweater vest for Christmas. I wanted to get some pictures with him wearing them before he grows out of them. His 3-6 month clothes are already getting too small for him!! Especially in the arms... he's got long arms like his daddy. Maybe he'll play water polo and be a swimmer like his dad.. He does like the water! Anyway I thought some of these pictures were cute so I wanted to share them! He's a silly and fun little boy!




3 comments:
How funny some of those faces are! Too cute! Michael has that same sweater! It's too small now for him to wear.
I love all the pictures! How fun to do little photo shoots with your baby!!!!
I'm so glad you have a blog now Melissa, so I can see what you are up to! Aiden is such a cutie!! I love the one on the red blanket with the funny face the best! Also, he looks like a Monson! :) Adorable!
Post a Comment