Saturday, March 29, 2008

Trip to Washington

As you notice I haven't blogged in a while. That's because I haven't been home. My sister Teresa called me last Saturday and told me she was going to go to Washington with her kids to see the family. I told her that I wanted to go see them sometime... so Teresa being the adventurous and loving sister she is came to Provo and picked me up on her way!! (except it was it was more like out of her way!) I told her she didn't need to do that, but she insisted. She was in Rexsburg at the time, visiting her in-laws for Easter weekend. So my 8 month pregnant sister and her four kids made the 5 hour trip to Provo on Easter night and her poor husband rode the bus home to Montana. They stayed the night and then we left for Washington on Monday morning. Bryan and David were very kind to let us go!! Thanks guys! We got to Pasco Monday night after a long day of driving. Aiden did pretty well. He was definitely tired of his car seat by the time we got there. We had a lot of fun visiting everyone. Thanks Jana for letting us stay at your home. We missed you mom and dad! (my parents are on a mission so we stayed with Jana)
Here are some pictures from the trip...

FuN At ChUcK e ChEEsE!!











Visiting Grandma Monson, Aunt Luetta and Aunt Alaine...


Other Pictures from the trip...





















































3 comments:

Jan said...

Melissa, I almost cried. That looks like such a great time with family. I still get to see June and her 2 daughters being in our ward, other than that, no one anymore. Thanks for the pictures and glad that you had a good time with the fam. Take care.

Angela said...

I too enjoyed these pictures! Looks like you had a great time. :)

Elizabeth C said...

How fun!! I'm soo glad that you guys got to go up and see your family. And that sounds just like Teresa to do that! What a sweetie! The fact that she is 8 months pregnant and did that is even more brave!! Love the pictures too! ;)