Aiden first rolled over at 6 weeks and has rolled over several times since then (all by accident), but he has never quite figured out how to do it....until today. We were playing on a blanket in his room and encouraging him to roll over and he finally has it figured out! He can only go from his stomach to his back for now, but he is already really close to figuring out how to get back onto his stomach. Everytime he rolls over he gets a huge grin on his face, it is really cute. In fact, he was so enthused with his new trick that he tried it in the bathtub...let's just say he is not a fan of bath water in the nose and mouth. Anyway....here is the proof that the little guy is now becoming mobile!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Melissa, Aiden is such a cutie! I love all the smiles!!!
Aiden is on a roll now. You should get together with Kelsey's baby and they would have their own rock and roll band now. They are so cute. Fun times.
Melissa! I am so sorry I haven't called you back yet! William is teething and had his 4 month shots yesterday. Needless to say he has been a bit cranky! I will call you on saturday when aaron is home to help me for a few minutes! Thanks again for calling!!
Post a Comment