Teething, a cold, gassy tummy... what else could go wrong with my poor little guy? I thought he had it bad enough, and then he got another owie on his foot. As I was holding him and getting something out of the microwave his foot brushed against a pan on the stove and got burned! I felt so bad!! He has been a tough little guy through it all and the doctor says he's going to be just fine!! He even got a cool little sock to put over his foot so he won't play with his burn until it heals. He seems quite a bit happier today so hopefully he'll be all better soon.

3 comments:
Melissa, that is a really rough couple of days. Poor little guy. That burn must have scared the daylights out of you. I would have felt so badly especially since they can't talk and let you know exactly how it hurts. But I bet the crying was a good indicator. It will get better soon. Get those teeth out and also the gas. ;)
Poor guy! This back and forth weather has been tough on health lately. I hope he gets better soon.
Oh poor Aiden, I'm sure you felt bad about the burn. Ouch! I'm glad he's feeling better.
Post a Comment