
Since we are moving soon we're trying to say all our goodbyes and see everyone before we leave. On Sunday we had my cousins Josh and Alyssa over for dinner. They are both going to BYU right now. It was so fun to see them! They are both finishing finals this week. I definitely do not miss those! Thanks Josh for letting us interrogate you about your girlfriend! She sounds great!
We had my friend Kira and her friend Austin over tonight for dinner. It's so great to have friends from home living here. Too bad we didn't get to spend more time together! Kira already graduated and is working, Austin is going to BYU and works at the MTC. Thanks for the great time tonight and for entertaining Aiden... he sure loved you guys!

5 comments:
That was a very nice thing to do Melissa. A tribute to good friends.
They will miss you guys too.
You still haven't told us where you're moving, unless I missed it. :)
I forgot to say that I remember Kira from when we were younger & had a birthday party. It's great to keep friends for that long.
How fun to have friends and cousins over! Good job interrogating Josh!! After all, that is what cousins are for. ;) I want to hear about her too. :) Where are you moving??
How fun!!! That you get to have cousins so close!! Congratulations on graduating! Good for you guys!! THat is awesome!!
Post a Comment