Yes it's true we are moving. Bryan and I both graduate on Friday and then we are out of here! We are excited to be moving on but a little sad to be leaving our ward, our friends and family, our house, and the great BYU. We have really enjoyed our time here. It's pretty crazy to think that just 4 years ago Bryan and I met one early Provo morning on our way up to campus, the first day of winter semester. Oh the memories! Where we are moving you ask... well eventually to San Jose. Bryan signed an offer with Deloitte, one of the big four accounting firms. He did an intership for them last winter and really enjoyed it. He's planning to start with them in August. In the meantime we are going to Modesto, CA. Bryan will be doing construction work for his dad and Uncle, and I will be teaching a few piano lessons. We plan to also take time to visit family, go camping and have some fun before the real job begins. Once Bryan starts his job we are not going to have much vacation time during the summer since July and August is their busy season. So that's whats going on with us.
Oh and I just thought I'd leave you with a picture of our sweet little boy.
4 comments:
He is a sweet little boy. You have a lot of changes ahead. But it all sounds good. CA will be an adventure for sure. Well it would be for me :). Good luck there.
Hope the move goes well and that you have fun with the family for a bit. Take Care Melissa.
Fun! Fun! To be over and done with school...but oh the fond memories of college!
Are you coming back to Washington again before he starts his new job?
I'm happy for you guys! A start of a new chapter. Enjoy CA sun! I love the picture of Aiden, he's so cute!
Enjoy! My husband is so jealous.. he grew up in Modesto... and his parents now live in San Jose (well Cupertino) If he has his way we would be living in Modesto, and working in Tracy! Congrats on graduation and good luck with "the real world"!
Post a Comment