Monday, April 28, 2008

Graduation


We did it! We finally graduated from college! Bryan's parents and sister Jen came for graduation and then helped us move. It was so great to have them here! Graduation was a lot of fun, however going to two ceremonies made for a long day! We appreciate everyone coming. (Bryan's brother Jared also graduated)










4 comments:

Jan said...

That took a lot of work to get so far. Way to go Bryan. You should feel really great about your graduation. Good luck in CA, and I hope it all works out the way you want. Awesome.

Carlos said...

Yea! I can't wait until I graduate and can be done! I bet you're excited and I hope you guys enjoy California!

Walker Family said...

Melissa, Congrats!! It feels great to be done! you will have so much time now! I will be looking for pictures of all your projects now that you will have the time!

Kelsey said...

Congrats to both! That's awesome.