Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We Will Miss It!

Bryan and I moved over the weekend. It was sad to leave our cute little home. 3 1/2 years ago we bought this house with Bryan's brother, fixed it up, and lived in it while we attended BYU. Now that we have all graduated it's time to sale the house and move on.

4 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Wow! That is sad/exciting times. Do you plan to buy a home in California? Or just live with his folks or rent for a while?

Jan said...

I would miss that gem of a house too. Your headed for another one though. Take Care.

Walker Family said...

I love the picture of your cute little family outside the house! Melissa you look amazing!

Kelsey said...

Your house is really cute and so are all of you! It's sad to sell the house, but it does accompany graduating!