Monday, April 14, 2008

Modern Art

Bryan had to do a project for his creativity class that related to something they had studied. He chose to do a Modern Art painting. I have to say, I was quite impressed with the finished product. The picture really doesn't do it justice. He used several layers of spray paint and torn masking tape to come up with the final product. I think he might have discovered a new hobbie, or maybe a new profession! Not likely... but you never know. :)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Pretty creative Bryan! I wish I was creative in the arts! Great job.

Jan said...

That is really awesome Bryan. Way to go you modern guy you.

Walker Family said...

Melissa, you two are both so creative! I think you two could be great at basically anything you wanted to do. Which makes you guys pretty much amazing!