Aiden is 5 months old today!! As you can tell from his pictures he is feeling much better! When we went to the doctor yesterday we found out he now weighs 17 lbs. 3 oz. That's 10 lbs. more than when he was born. It's hard to believe it has already been 5 months, it has gone so fast!
Melissa, he is such a cute little boy! I'm glad he is feeling better! He is just growing a ton! William does sleep really well through the night. I wish I had some advice but it just kind of happened. About a month ago he just decided that he could sleep for 8 hours and so it did. . .good luck with it though! I'm sure your little guy will come around in no time!
I didn't realize that I hadn't invited you to our blog after I went private. My email is lilly_mr27@yahoo.com. Email me and I'll get you an invite. Sorry about that.
He is such a cute little chunker! I noticed lyza commenting on sleep. I read somewhere about feeding your breastfed baby every hour a couple hours before putting the baby down to sleep. I never tried this but could be worth a shot. Maybe some rice cereal would keep him full through the night? I just make sure to keep Michael's room cool and use a humidifier. Hope this will help.
It was fun to see you! Glad you made it back safe. It won't be long before Carter catches up to Aiden :) I'm sorry his foot got burned, I hate it, but accidents do happen. I'd always give Lydia a bath and then fed her rice cereal and nursed her to bed. Worked like a charm for us....Good Luck! Lydia says hi: bbbbbbb2222222222ag fcvhbhnjh
6 comments:
Melissa, he is such a cute little boy! I'm glad he is feeling better! He is just growing a ton! William does sleep really well through the night. I wish I had some advice but it just kind of happened. About a month ago he just decided that he could sleep for 8 hours and so it did. . .good luck with it though! I'm sure your little guy will come around in no time!
What a cute little bundle of chub. I love the pictures. He looks like a little man!
Happy 5 Months. He is so cute Melissa. Glad he is feeling better too. Have a wonderful weekend with your family.
I didn't realize that I hadn't invited you to our blog after I went private. My email is lilly_mr27@yahoo.com. Email me and I'll get you an invite. Sorry about that.
He is such a cute little chunker! I noticed lyza commenting on sleep. I read somewhere about feeding your breastfed baby every hour a couple hours before putting the baby down to sleep. I never tried this but could be worth a shot. Maybe some rice cereal would keep him full through the night? I just make sure to keep Michael's room cool and use a humidifier. Hope this will help.
It was fun to see you! Glad you made it back safe. It won't be long before Carter catches up to Aiden :) I'm sorry his foot got burned, I hate it, but accidents do happen. I'd always give Lydia a bath and then fed her rice cereal and nursed her to bed. Worked like a charm for us....Good Luck! Lydia says hi:
bbbbbbb2222222222ag fcvhbhnjh
Post a Comment