We had a lot of fun watching Jack the other night. Jack is Aiden's cousin that lives upstairs. Jack and Aiden just so happened to have the same PJs, so we had to take some pictures. It has been so much fun living so close to Jared, Cindy and Jack! We are really going to miss being so close. I can't believe we are moving in a little over a week! 
6 comments:
That is so funny. What a chance on those PJ's. That is so sad that you won't be close anymore. Good Luck with the move.
2 things. 1st, cute PJs. 2nd, you're moving in a week? Do you know where you're living yet? I want to know. We still aren't moving until August so we're very anxious to know where you guys picked. Let me know and good luck moving. Let us know if you need any help!!!!
Cute cute. So you're going to tell us where you're moving to right?
Hey! I remembered your address so I thought I'd check your blog out. It's super cute! I loved the outfit you made for Aiden. I'm going to miss you guys!
Hey-Joe assists with research, effects of lazer on the eye. He's basically a Vet. Tech. right now. That is not his job in the Army but that is what he was assigned to in this unit. He is a Medical Lab Tech. Medical school will be next- when ever we get to it. Oh and I didn't plate that pic of my food I took it from Kraft Foods! If only mine turned out that good.
So cute!! My favorite little guys... and one is moving :( I can't believe it is already here.
Post a Comment